This is about Our Stay in Hong Kong and Our Macau Trip
(me and my Bestfriend, Lara)
Travel has been my Dream for as long as I can remember. I always want to go to places. I used to just walk around my city alone and enjoyed the view, loud sounds, car horns and situations.
Since I was a kid, we’d go to different cities, provices by car or boat/ ship.
This year, I achieved a childhood dream. To go on a vacation in Hong Kong, and go to Disneyland.
We all know that kids love Disney. I myself still love Disney, specially the classic ones.
My favorite princesses are Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Mulan & Anastasia. I like
others but They’re my faves. I’m not the addict type however I am a lover still at this age.
On the side note, this trip has been awesome because I was with my crazy best Friend. I admit there were times were we got exhausted because of the limited time we had to consume.
Me and my bestfriend started to plan the trip over a year ago. We looked at some details, searched for places, and had read blogs about how things could be easier for us as it would be our first trip together in a foreign country. Most of the stuffs we found has been searched by her and was her Idea actually. She’s good at it and she’s the one who’s got CC. 😀
So after we had decided to go on with what we’ve been planning, we booked/ payed for the iVenture card package from http://www.klook.com.
This card is your gate away pass for all of the attractions included in the package. There are two option of package you can choose from. The 3 day Pass and the 5 Day Pass. They basically consist the same attractions, time management is up to you. 🙂
You can choose from the currency you want for the prices whichever you prefer, we paid by Philippine Peso. (see photo for price. Prices may vary)
More Details Below about the Card’s inclusion and Activity Information: (from Klook)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Ocean Park Tour: Includes 1 day admission ticket and free single transfer (pick up point: Holiday Inn Golden Mile on Mody Road, TST, Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui MTR exit N5); pick up time: 8.30am daily (please arrive 15mins before departure time); for bookings: please email email@example.com at least 24hrs in advance in order to avail of the Ocean Park Tour)
- Peak tram round trip ticket (collect ticket at Traveleasy Ltd/Holiday World Tours Ltd, kindly refer to the address listed under “Pick Up Location”; the round trip ticket must be used on the same day)
- Ngong Ping 360 Standard cabin round trip ticket (surcharge of HK$60 for upgrade to Ngong Ping 360 Fun Pass, HK$90 for Crystal Cabin)
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (Single Entry & Free WIFI)
- Macau Tower Convention Entertainment Center (Single Entry to Observation Deck)
- Hong Kong Watertours Pre-Dinner Sunset Cruise with unlimited free drinks on board (whisky, gin, beer, soft drinks, cocktails)
- Rickshaw sightseeing open top bus (One Day Pass)
- Broadway Macau set meal voucher (HK$70 per person)
- Macau Tour TKW (Sightseeing Day Tour)
- Pier 16 Macau 3D World Single Entry
- VIVA LA Broadway Show Macau (except Tuesday)
- Noah’s Ark Hong Kong single one day entry
- 4G SIM Card (5 days, HK only) (only redeemable at Airport A13 counter)
- Disneyland Hong Kong, supplement of HK$ 449/Adult and HK$369/Child payable upon collection of your iVenture Card (only redeemable at Airport A13 counter)
Exclusive Additional Offers:
- 10% off Bubba Gump Restaurant Discount (alcohol excluded; address: Shop 304 & 305, Level 3, The Peak Tower, The Peak, Hong Kong)
- 25% off Airport Express round trip ticket (only redeemable at Airport A13 counter)
- 15% off Cotai Water Jet ferry ticket (only redeemable at Airport A13 counter)
- HK$100 coupon for Jumbo Kindom Restaurant (for dine in food and beverage consumption over HK$800 or above; address: Shum Wan Pier Drive, Wong Chuk Hang, Aberdeen)
- 20% off Khana Khazana Restaurant (address: 1st Floor, Dannies House, 20 Luard Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
- 25% off Palki Indian Cuisine (address: Unit A&E, 1/F, Hanyee Building, 19-21 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui (Near MTR Exit H), Kowloon, HK, 0000, HK)
Time to talk about the Days of our Adventure in Sequence:
2. Second Day
3. Third Day