I was thinking of what to eat. Then I thought of what to write. I bumped into a blog about what to write and found a photo about mind mapping. It’s about a diet. Since I told myself last night that I want and will lose weight again without excuses, I will just write this and see progress or regression in what I’ve planned to do. I really hope for a positive progress.
I have done this a hundred times and fail for no reason. Am I just that lazy? Yes I am. I tried lose weight since high school, however I failed as I didn’t really care. I wan’t that bullied because I was fat. It was fine, because I had people who are by my side and accepted me. In college I tried again, many times. I even tried drinking a coffee that would really trim down your weight and fat. It will make you thirsty all the time which increases your water intake. Took it for 2 weeks, my brother noticed that I was losing weight. I felt nice about it however he had a negative feedback. He said I was uglier than when I was fat and looked older. My cheeks looks like their going inside, no longer chubby. My mom asked me to stop that since it didn’t seem to have a good effect, it was unnatural. I got big again, and again for many times I tried to lose weight, however I just keep on stopping, get tired or bored. Now, I decided to pursue this challenge.
- Eating Habit – I will have a better eating habit of not just eating anything I see at home. I’ll follow the rule of, you’ll eat it if you buy it. So don’t buy anything you shouldn’t be eating.
- Diet – I will now do my best to eat lesser rice, no sweets, no junk food, no pork no chicken skin, no juices, no soft drinks and eat more vegetables and fruits
- Learn to Say No – I will say no to sweets and not let them get on my way. 😀 No big amount of burgers, fries and pizza. (I heard about someone who only eats a spoon or two of anything she craves) I would do that, but not in this process.
- Walk more or Exercise – I will try to take stares, walk from work going home and and anything that keeps me moving.
- No Excuses – I will not make excuses to not follow my diet or plan. I will not justify my laziness to do what I must.
- Start Today – Start today. You cannot make everyday the start. So Start that moment and I will see progress.
- Liquid Intake – I promise to drink more water and tea. No drinking of cold water
- Track Progress – I will be tracking my progress and keep a record of the daily weight and maybe a food record.
- Sleep Early – I will sleep early and have enough sleep. In sleeping early, I will not be hungry and if I have enough sleep, it would help prevent me from getting fatter.
Marking this day, 26th of December 2017. Will give an update on 27th of January, if no update, then that means nothing good happened.
I do love myself and accept me. I just wanna fit in cute clothes, live healthier, and be more confident and move swiftly.