Do you wanna speak another language besides your mother tongue?
Me? I do. I really want to learn Spanish and French.
Coming from the Islands of the Philippines, I know that Filipino language has a lot of words coming from Spanish as we were colonized by the Spaniards before, however we talk differently. How Spanish being spoken by the Spaniards are so different and it’s what I wanna learn. I don’t exactly know why but, since I was younger I always knew It’s what I want.
I wanna learn french as well because I think it’s so sophisticated and it’s just so amazing for me. I always wanted to go to Paris and with that, of course I’d love to learn the language. I know it’s very hard, but I wish I could learn them someday. I’ve been starting for so many times but I keep on failing.
Other Language I have Interest In:
Credits to the pic owners
I can Speak:
- Bisaya – My Native Dialect or the Language in my Region.
- Tagalog – Philippines’ National Language
- English – Universal Language
Benefits of being a Bilingual:
- You may have a wider range of opportunity in business industry.
- You can have an advantage on interviews by understand other people with their language.
- You’ll have higher appraisal in your career or receive more salary.
- When traveling in a certain place with the language you can speak, you will be safer. (you’ll know if they try to kidnap you 😀 JK)
- It opens your mind and let’s you understand people better.
Let me know which foreign language you can speak.