I’m nominated by Flying for the Liebster Award. It’s my second one and I feel happy about this. Thank you Dearest Flying Colours ,just call her that as I don’t see her name anywhere in the blog and she wants to be called with that name. She’s a very interesting and smart girl. You can check her blog out and I know you’d def follow her after reading her content and knowing she’s for love and peace. So, go ahead!
What’s Liebster Award?:
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere..!!
Rules For Accepting It:
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you , write about his blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 or 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
“Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”
MY QUESTIONS FROM FLYING :
- In life if you got a second chance to be reborn what would you do?
If I will be reborn and don’t remember anything, I’d like everything to still happen to me again. Meet all the people I’ve met and more but, I would definitely would love to remember to do more good, show more love to my family, grow up with a father, listen to myself so I’d know someone cheated or is cheating on me. Be smarter, study harder, be wiser, read more books and know God better starting from Childhood.
2. Any super powers you desire name one ?
I’d like to Travel through Time and Places. 3
3. If you were allowed to kill one person who would that be and why ?
Oh My Goodness!!! I really don’t want to kill anyone dear. Hahahha.. If so, it would be some politician. hahahaha
4. What irritates you the most in people ?
People who doesn’t use common sense and acting up just so they don’t have to work properly gets in my nerves. I don’t like stupidity in the wrong place.
5. How will you start again when you have given up ?
I don’t know if I’d give up. If I will, then maybe that’s because it’s a dead end. To start again, you just have to believe in yourself and be inspired.
6. what are your hobbies ?
I love watching movies, series – American – Korean or other Asian if necessarily :D, Reading book, Blogging, Instagram, Crafting, coloring mandalas and taking photos.
7. what is important for you in life ?
In my life, what’s important now is my mom, my family, my love, my job and my goals. It’s important as well to keep the world happy, however I may not be able to do that so I’ll just prevent myself from adding to all the toxic.
8. How would you define life ?
Life. Life is a battle of constant change. Life is given and should be cherished. It is the source of earth’s purpose.
9. If you can be anything for a day what would it be ?and why ?
I would like to be a boss for a day. That way I can look into their perception on how they work and why they treat their people the way they do.
10. Will you prefer to forgive or be forgiven ?
To be forgiven. That way I can forgive as well.
I’d like to Nominate the Following people:
- 1. That Indian Girl in Sweden
- simple Ula
- THE SOULFUL WRITINGS
- A BOOKNERD TRAVELS
- Scarlett’s BPD Corner
- BEANS, PEN & NIRJA
My 10 questions to the Nominees:
- What is your favorite book? Give details about the book and why it’s your favorite.
- Who is your favorite person?
- Who would you choose, your son if you have or your husband?
- How is your blogging life?
- Is your personal life same as your blogging life?
- How transparent are you at blogging?
- How would you help promote world peace?
- Does religion have to be connected with culture?
- Would you allow yourself to be an another wife of your husband if ever it is legal?
- How important is a second chance to you? Would you give second chances to people?