Hello guys!!!! I was nominated by Claudia of New Life – Fresh You. Give her some love and follow her if you are interested in Beauty Blog. So sorry for the very late reply. I just got back from being kinda busy.. excuses. Thank you beauty for nominating me.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
This is the first time I’m nominated for this award as well.
Thank the Blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to your blog.
Answer the 11 Questions The Blogger asked to your blog.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog.
So here are the questions set by my nominator:
- What would be your last meal on earth? I would like to think about this. I love a lot of food, if it’s the last, then it would be cheesy pizza or beef shawarma.
- Do you believe in aliens? Why/Why not? I kinda do believe in it. Anything is possible. God could have had created such things.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I see myself as a married woman and still working and travelling the places I wanna go to.
- Where are you from? I’m from the Philippines – Cebu City Specifically.
- What is one thing on your bucket list? See the Eiffel Tower in person … or thing lol
- If you won the lottery what would you do first? Send money to my mom, share with my siblings, and share to the organizations. If I have more, I’d build my own organization for kids who wants to be educated.
- What song reminds you of your childhood? Why? Mama by Spice Girls. Do I need to explain? hahaha
- How would you describe your fashion style? hhhmmm, it’s fashionable. in my own way. lol it’s pretty basic and comfortable.
- What’s your favorite season? Why? Winter. I love cold and just being inside my blanket.
- What’s your dream job? My dream job is to work in an office. not a receptionist, but a manager.
- What did you want to be when you were a child? I wanted to be an office worker, sometimes cashier, sometimes a nurse, sometimes a mother.
Thanks for reading my answers.
Below are my nominees: KEEP SHINING GUYS!!!! ❤
- THE SOULFUL WRITINGS
- A BOOKNERD TRAVELS
- The Gypsy Soul Diaries
- Lady Nightwave
- Brenda Marie’s Spiritual Healing
- Scarlett’s BPD Corner
- BEANS, PEN & NIRJA
- That Indian Girl in Sweden
- Flexi Reads
To my Nominees, these are the questions:
- What book is your most favorite among your favorites?
- How do you deal with toxic people?
- How do you deal with being angry?
- Are people becoming more annoying?
- What is your religion?
- Do you care about your partner’s faith?
- Have you ever been to Paris?
- Is Paris in your bucketlist?
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
- How many glass of water you can drink in a day? Be honest.
- How much do you love Disney, and who’s your favorite?
Thanks for answering, if you won’t answer it’s fine. Keep shining!!! Lovelots ❤